- Another option for retaliation claims: U.S. Supreme Court holds that 42 U.S.C. § 1981 applies
- Making public accommodations accessible to people with disabilities
- Small town lawyers who beat the blues
- What to do when the settlement numbers you put on the case are miles away from the defense perspective
- Beyond personal injury: Practical online medical resources for all attorneys
- Livin’ la vida blawga and staying within ethical bounds
- Civil Procedure Update
- Celebrity tragedy focuses attention on federal preemption and MICRA limits
- Federal preemption endangers consumers’ rights
- When is a hospital liable for a physician’s malpractice?
2024 by the author.
For reprint permission, contact the publisher: www.plaintiffmagazine.com